Sunrise Groups are social groups for women, gender diverse people and/or nonbinary folk, who have a disability, chronic health issues and/or mental health challenges.
GenWest supports three different groups to get together for a couple of hours once a fortnight at a disability accessible venue in three local government areas:
- Melton (held in Melton) – every second Tuesday (10:30am-1.00pm)
- Brimbank (held in Sunshine) – every second Monday (10:30am-1.00pm)
- Wyndham (held in Tarneit – every second Wednesday (12:30-3:00pm)
We also meet fortnightly (every second Monday) through Zoom with all Sunrise group members across Melbourne’s West.
Download the brochure below for more information about:
- what Sunrise Social Groups are
- the activities we do together when we meet
- the difference between face-to-face meetings and online meetings
- who the Sunrise Social Groups are for and who can join
- how to sign up
If you require an accessible version of the posters, please contact us on email@example.com.